[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_message color=”alert-info”]
– extra Ingame Content
– FAQ (Weapons, Unlocks etc) + Map
– Watch Dogs Achievements / Trophies Overview
[headline tag=’h2′]extra Ingame Content[/headline]
[headline tag=’h4′]Single-player Missions[/headline]
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”Palace Pack” title_align=”separator_align_center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_column_text]A police raid is planned on the luxury palace of an Internet mogul. His impressive databanks have intimate details on thousands of people”¦including Aiden Pearce. Break inside, wipe the hard drives and escape before the raid begins. (20 minutes additional gameplay)
Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the DLC mission) include:
– Investigation Bonus – Unlock more investigative opportunities inside the network databanks.
– ATM hack boost – Boost your cash rewards when hacking bank[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_gallery type=”flexslider_fade” interval=”3″ images=”13971″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”Breakthrough Pack” title_align=”separator_align_center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_column_text]A secret gathering is underway. The Chicago Club is negotiating power with Corporate CEOs. The Club has hired scramblers to block surveillance devices. Drive around the city to find the scramblers and take them out. Retrieve all names from the meeting and upload their images to the world. (15 minutes additional gameplay)
Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission)
– Vehicle expert perk – Get free vehicles from your Underground Car Contact and earn discounts on select cars.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_gallery type=”flexslider_fade” interval=”3″ images=”13974″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”Signature Shot” title_align=”separator_align_center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_column_text]A biometrics weapon has been smuggled into Chicago for a captain of the Black Viceroys gang. The weapon only works with the first person who holds the gun. Breach a stronghold, steal the package and be the first to hold the weapon. (20 minutes additional gameplay)
Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the DLC mission):
– Black Viceroys gang colors outfit
– Biometric Assault rifle[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_gallery type=”flexslider_fade” interval=”3″ images=”13975″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”White Hat Pack” title_align=”separator_align_center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_column_text]This Pack is exclusive for Playstation (and the Deluxe Digital Edition for PC). If you want to see Gameplay Video of this DLC click here.
4 exclusive missions with A deeper knowledge of DedSec, an important faction in the Watch_Dogs universe.(60 minutes additional gameplay)
Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the DLC mission):
– White Hat Hacker Outfit
– HACK BOOST: Add 1 battery slot[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_gallery type=”flexslider_fade” interval=”3″ images=”13975″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
– Untouchables single player pack: Tommy gun + 1920s Chicago outfit.
– Cyberpunk single player pack: cyberpunk gun (a powerful one-handed weapon) + cyberpunk skin.
– Blume Agent single player pack: Blume outfit + Weapon boost: less recoil on shots.
– DedSec Shadow single player pack: Dedsec outfit + hacking boost: add 1 battery slot.
– Club Justice single player pack: Chicago South Club skin + driving boost: more hit points to vehicles.
[headline tag=’h4′]Uplay Unlocks[/headline]
– Golden D50
– Papavero Stealth-Edition
[vc_toggle title=”So… Multiplayer, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 only have four Modes? ” open=”false”]
Yes. All Plattforms have four Modes
[headline tag=’h4′]Online Hacking (1vs1)[/headline]
Belanger describes this as a “œtechno high-and-seek where you need to steal data from your opponent and get away. He can actually stop you if he finds you with the profiler.”
[headline tag=’h4′]ctOS Mobile Challenge (1vs1)[/headline]
Along with the fully integrated seamless online multiplayer, Watch Dogs also lets another person challenge you via a second screen. The companion app puts players in the role of a ctOS agent controlling the city and trying to stop Aiden Pearce by deploying the police (including a helicopter) and triggering hacks in the world. It”™s a lot of fun for both players, and the app is totally free ““ you don”™t even need to own the game to download and enjoy it. While the app isn”™t set up to sync with your in-game profile, it does have its own progression; players can gain Notoriety and earn money, skills and experience points using the app.
[headline tag=’h4′]Online Tailing (1on1)[/headline]
If you enter someone”™s game, you can follow and observe him. The goal is to gain valuable information before escaping. As Belanger explains, both the tailing and intrusion gameplay are built to “œcreate a neutral-positive dynamic between two players that”™s in the universe of Watch Dogs. If someone comes into your game just to kill you, it”™s not fun.”
[headline tag=’h4′]Online Race (2-4 players)[/headline]
As straightforward as it sounds. Players can use different cars and race on different tracks, all set within the game”™s world.
and PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4 have two “Bonus Modes”
Watch Dogs also includes the ability to free roam with multiple players, which Belanger describes as a more of a “œbonus” than a full mode. “œWe give the city to the players and it”™s all about building your own rules. It”™s unstructured. You could jump in with a bunch of friends and just have fun with the city and the hacks and the systems.”
Those who want a highly competitive team-based throwdown will find it with this four-against-four PvP mode. It”™s fast, it”™s intense, and it”™s fully integrated into the open-world Chicago.
[vc_toggle title=”All Weapons List ” open=”false”]
|OCP-11||Assualt Rife||1||Unlock: Online Hacking|
|AK-47||Assualt Rife||3||Unlock: Gang Hideout / Story Mission|
|Spec Ops Goblin||Assualt Rife||4||Unlock: Investigation|
|Biometric Rifle||Assault Rifle (FA)||5||DLC: Signature Shot|
|P-9mm||Pistols||1||Unlock: Cash Run|
|Spec Ops 1911||Pistols||3|
|Golden D50 "Chrome"||Pistols||5||Uplay Reward|
|D50 "Chrome"||Pistols||5||Unlock: Cirmies Detected|
|SMG-11||SMG||1||Unlock: ctOS Tower|
|MP-9mm||SMG||2||Unlock: Online Hacking|
|M1 SMG "Tommy"||SMG||4||DLC: Untouchables single player pack|
|Spec Ops SMG-11||SMG||2||Unlock: Gang Hideout|
|Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops)||SMG||5||Unlock: Online Tailing|
|D12||Shotguns||1||Unlock: Audio Logs|
|SG-90||Shotguns||1||Unlock: Online Tailing|
|Piledriver||Shotguns||4||Unlock: Drinking Game|
|Destroyer||Sniper Rifles||5||Unlock: Criminal Convoys|
[vc_toggle title=”Where are the Savegames (PC)” open=”false”]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[/vc_toggle]
[vc_toggle title=”All my Skills are removed if i go offline (disable Online Invastion) ?!” open=”false”]No, i don’t know why everyone think that.
Only your Notorety Skills will be reset to 0 (the Multiplayer Skills), if you DISABLE Online Mode, not if you go offline. (more about Skills here).
[vc_toggle title=”Do i have to install the Game on Xbox 360? ” open=”false”]Yes, DVD 1 is the Installdisk, the Gamesize is 6,7 GB. If you have have Space for that you can use a USB Stick or HDD
[vc_toggle title=”Does anyone know if the *Walker & South* Clothes shops will be the only ones in the game?” open=”false”]
[vc_toggle title=”Any chance of getting info on how the blackout works?” open=”false”]
You can find the “hack” Blackout at some Places (Weapons Trade Investigations) or you can craft them if you have the skill (and components for that)
[vc_toggle title=”Augmented Reality Cards?” open=”false”]
They are in the Collector Edition, but you can use print out (or them on screen) withe the H_IDE App
[vc_toggle title=”How can i fix mouse accleration?” open=”false”]
Go to Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs\(your ID) and open GamerProfile.xml with a text editor. Find the following parameters and change their values as shown below:
– Sensitivity to 1
– UseMouseSmooth to 0
– Smoothness to 0
[vc_toggle title=”How to fix the Glitch/Bug in Act 3, Mission 5: For the Portfolio on Xbox One” open=”false”]
In Act 3, Mission 5 “For the Portfolio” there is a Glitch where T-Bone won’t move. The Objective should change to”Regroup”, but it remains as “Protect. To fix this just Quit Watch_Dogs, close it and start it again. Then it should work.
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGw-ZKn0anc&feature=wiiare.in”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_toggle title=”Crafting Guide” open=”false”]
|Meds||System Key||Electronic Parts||Chemical Componets||Unstable Chemical Component|
– System Keys: This component cannot be bought from any Pawn Shop and the only ways to obtaining them is either by hacking NPCs or by Online Tailing Missions. System Keys are versatile in their use and can be used to craft Blackout, ctOS Scan, and Jam Coms.
– Meds and be bought in any Pharmacies
– Electronic Parts, CHemical Componets and Unstable Chemicals can be bought at any Pawn Shop (Pawnee)
– Lure, Frag Grenade, IED, Proxyimity IDE, Focus Boost, Jam Coms, Blackouts and ctOS Scans can be bought from Tibias’s Shop (later avalible in Storyline)
|Family Man [Secret]|
Complete Act 1.
|Who Is Raymond Kenney? [Secret] |
Complete Act 2.
|One Down, One to Go [Secret] |
Complete Act 3.
Complete Act 4
|Log Off [Secret]|
Complete Act 5.
Get tailed 5 times.
Take down Maurice
[5 on XBO]
|End of Line|
Complete 40 Fixer Contracts
Complete every Gang Hideout
Complete every Privacy Invasion
Use the Crime Detection System to take down 20 confirmed criminals
Perform 10 vehicle take downs
Using non-lethal takedown, stop 10 civilians from calling to report you
Tag 100 enemies
Participate in 5 different City Games
Kill 4 enemies within a single instance of Focus
Escape 15 police chases
[Only on 360, not on XBO]
Escape a level 5 police chase
|White Rabbit Object|
Escape 15 police scans
Escape a level 5 police scan
Shoot out a tire on 15 different vehicles
|Black Hat Trick|
Kill 3 enemies with a single IED
|Saturday Night Special|
Complete the final mission in the Weapons Trade Investigation
Collect all 8 Burner Phones
Complete the final mission in the QR Code Investigation
Check in at every Hotspot
Complete level 10 against all 3 Drinking Game opponents
Invade and successfully hack 10 enemy Fixers in Online Hacking
Invade and successfully observe 10 enemy Fixers in Online Tailing
Complete 10 Public Online Races
Complete every ctOS Breach
Complete an Online Tailing without being detected
Unlock every Skill in the Skills Tree
|They Call Him The Vigilante|
Complete every Investigation
Complete every Criminal Convoy
|Revoking Client Privileges|
Complete the final mission in the Human Traffic Investigation
Complete the final mission of the Missing Persons Investigation
|Disk Space Full|
Unlock every song with the SongSneak app
Unlock every ctOS Tower