[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]After you rescued the White Witch Icara, speak with her at the End of time, she gives you the Quest to Investigate the Lucalla Mines. Here are several Quest, beside the Main Quest.
– Hide-and Mikas
– Goblin Trouble
– Miner Control
– Rouge Dreads Lords
– A Long Fuse
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Hide-and Mikas” title_align=”separator_align_center” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]When you enter the Mine you find MikasÂ hiding behind some crates, you can tell him to wait or run. You get Bold (= Initiative +1) or Cautious (=Sneaking +1) Trait depending on your Answerer[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Miner Control” title_align=”separator_align_center” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]This Quest stars if you talk to one of the Skeleton Miners, to free them from Control destroy the Cave-In with AOE/Hold STRG[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”14821″ css_animation=”appear” style=”vc_box_shadow_3d” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”yes” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]Here you need to destroy the Bone-Totem, After thatÂ go NW and destory the 2nd Cave-In and talk to the Enchanted Miners. They give you the Password “Sadakandras” for Temple Door laterÂ in the Mines – and the Quest is completed[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Long Fuse & Goblin Trouble Quest” title_align=”separator_align_center” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]Next Up is the Miners Office (you can get the Key from Laweence Office in Silverglen) with a few Immaculate and find a detonator.
- If you use the detonator the Immaculates will turn hostile, Mittix and Dreksis will die (see XXX Quest) and you can speak with your Party Members and get +1 compassion or +1 contempt
- If you don’t use it, go the Prison (the is a Switch north of the Gate) and kill all Hostiles (careful with the Explosives) and you can convinceÂ Mittix to go to the End of Time (maybe you need to go back to theÂ detonator and active it to complete the Quest)
GetÂ Dreksis Head and bring it to Laweence in Silverglen to complete the Goblin Trouble Quest[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Investigate the Mines” title_align=”separator_align_center” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]Since you can’t kill the Invulnerable Dead Knights yet you have to sneak (press c) pass them, or use the Invisible Skill.
Later you find a Temple Door (you should know the Password from the Miners Control Quest), click it and say “Sadankandras!” to open Door. Leandra appears and summon a few Dead Knights, you need to run from them as one of your Party Member suggest. Take the Mirror of Astarte Portal
– travel to the Library
– then travel to the High Priest’s Office, here you need to loot Leandra’s Spell
– travel to the crypt
– and finally to the entrance hall [/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDf3-Wcm3H4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
- Quest:Â Investigating the Mines
- Quest:Â XXXXX
- Quest start with:Â Icara
- Quests nearby:Â Â Hide-and Mika, Goblin Trouble,Â Â Miner Control,Â Rouge Dreads Lords,Â A Long Fuse
- Recommended Level:Â 13+
- Achievement:Â ???
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Divinity: Original Sin FAQ” title_align=”separator_align_center” color=”grey”][vc_column_text]