Game Info Box
Rls. Date: 2015-05-19
Publisher: CD Projekt
Developed by CD Projekt
Genre: Role-Playing – Action RPG
Game size: 25.15GB
Age rating: PEGI 18
Xbox LIVE Store Price: €69.99
External links: Official Site
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt DLCs
- Beard and Hairstyle Set: [XBONE] [GOG]
- Temerian Armor Set [XBONE] [GOG]
- Contract: Missing Miners [XBONE] [GOG] [PSN]
- Alternative Look for Yennefer [XBONE] [GOG] [PSN]
- Nilfgaardian Armor Set [GOG] [XBL] [PSN]
- Crossbow Set [GOG] [XBL] [PSN]
- “Ballad Heroes” Neutral Gwent Card Set [XBL] [GOG] [PSN]
- New Quest – “Fool’s Gold” [XBL] [GOG] [PSN]
- New Quest – ‘Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear [XBL] [GOG]
- Alternative look for Triss [XBL] [GOG]
- New Quest – ‘Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted’ [XBL] [GOG]
- Skellige Armor Set [XBL] [GOG]
For XBOX One: Go to My Games & apps –> press the Menu Button on the Witcher –> Mange Game –> Shjow all add-ons –> Install
For PC with Galaxy Client: “Buy” the Free DLC Pack here, open the Galaxy Client –> Libary –> WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT –> press the more Button –> Configure –> activate DLCs
Here is a List with the yet available DLCs and how to access them:
Beard and Hairstyle Set
You can change your Hair and Beard if you arrive in Velven, there is a Barber. (You don’t need a Pass to enter the City, just swim across 😉 )
Temerian Armor Set
The Merchand that you saved from the Grin (located then at first Village you find) sells six new (expensive) Items:
- Temerian Armor: 50 Armor, Level 4 – 230 Gold
- Temerian Boots: 15 Armor, Level 4 – 194 Gold
- Temerian Trousers: 15 Armor, Level 4 – 145 Gold
- Temerian Gauntlets: 11 Armor, Level 4 – 107 Gold
- Temerian Horse Blinders: +20 Horse’s Fear Level
- Temerian Saddle: +25 Stamina – both Horse Items for 412 Gold
Contract: Missing Miners
It’s a short Level 27 Contract in Blandare, Skellige.
Alternative Look for Yennefer
can be toggled on/off in the Mainmenu – Options – Donwloadable Content
Nilfgaardian Armor Set
You can get the Armor from the Quartermaster in Crow’s Perch. The Armor is Level 10, but if you are Level 30+ the Armor will be scaled to Level 35/37.
Elite Crossbow Set
- The Nilfgaardian crossbow can be purchased from the Barons Quartermaster in Crow’s Perch/li>
- The Skellige crossbow can be bought from Skellige Kaer Trolde Castle Blackmsmith (If he is not there, try meditation)
- The Elven crossbow can be purchased from the Novigrad Fancy Shop Owner.
Ballad Heroes - Neutral Gwent Card Set
“Ballad Heroes” Neutral Gwent Card Set: just Skins for Cards … weak DLC 🙁 – The Cardskins can be turned off in the Main Optionmenu (like Yen)
10 Skins for Neutral Cards.
New Quest – “Fool’s Gold”: The Quest stats in Lurtch, Velen
Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear
- Superior Wolven armor Diagram: SW from Fyresdal
- Superior Wolven silver sword Diagram: SE from Arinbjorn
- Superior Wolven steel sword Diagram: W from Lofoten Cemetery
Alternative look for Triss
Alternative look for Triss
Way better Skin that Yens… like the other Skins, they can be deaktivated in the Main Menu
Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted
The New Quest starts in Fyresdale at the Notice Board, it’s about 20 min long
Skellige Armor Set
The New Armor can be bought from the Armorerat Kaer Trolde. The Heavy Armor is Level 16, at some point scales up to 41. The Horse Armor has the same Stats as the Zerrikanian ones.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Achievements
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt AchievementsThere are a maximum of 52 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt achievements worth 1,000 GS
|Lilac and Gooseberries - 15 GS |
Find Yennefer of Vengerberg.
|A Friend in Need|
Find and free Dandelion.
Help Yennefer extract information from Skjall's body.
Find the baron's wife and daughter.
Visit Tir nÃ¡ Lia and convince Ge'els to betray Eredin.
|The King is Dead|
|Passed the Trial|
Finish the game on any difficulty.
|Ran the Gauntlet|
Finish the game on the "Blood and Broken Bones!" or "Death March!" difficulty levels.
|Walked the Path|
Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.
|Geralt: The Professional|
Complete all witcher contracts.
|Kingmaker - 15 GS|
Complete the subplot about choosing Skellige's ruler.
|Assassin of Kings|
Take part in the assassination of King Radovid.
|Friends With Benefits|
Complete the subplot involving Keira Metz.
|Full Crew - 15 GS|
Bring all possible allies to Kaer Morhen for the battle against the Hunt. - Guide
Acquire all the Abilities in one tree. - Guide
|The Enemy of My Enemy|
Use the Axii Sign to force one opponent to kill another. Do this 20 times.
Kill 10 opponents by knocking them off somewhere high with the Aard Sign.
Kill 50 opponents using the environment (e.g. swamp gas, insects or objects).
|Kaer Morhen Trained - 15 GS|
Perform 10 effective counterattacks in a row without getting hit or parrying. - Guide
|Can't Touch This!|
Kill 5 foes in a fight without taking damage (except for Toxicity) and without using the Quen Sign.
|That Is the Evilest Thingâ€¦|
Ignite the gas produced by a Dragon's Dream bomb using a burning opponent. Do this 10 times.
|Butcher of Blaviken - 30 GS|
Kill at least 5 opponents in under 10 seconds.
Kill 3 opponents in one fight using 3 different methods (swords, bombs, crossbow, Signs, etc.).
Defeat Olaf, the Skellige champion of unarmed combat.
|Overkill - 15 GS|
Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times - Guide
Kill 50 human and nonhuman opponents by striking them in the head with a crossbow bolt.
|What Was That? - 15 GS|
Attack, counter, cast a Sign and throw a bomb (in any order) in under 4 seconds. - Guide
Discover 100 fast travel points.
|Pest Control - 30 GS|
Destroy all monster nests in the Velen / Novigrad region, or in Skellige. - Guide
Acquire all gwent cards available in the base version of the game. - Guide
Defeat Tybalt and win the gwent tournament held at the Passiflora.
Learn 12 potion formulae.
Collect the formulae for 6 different bomb types.
Read 30 books, journals or other documents.
|Armed and Dangerous|
Find and equip all the elements of one set of witcher gear.
|Power Overwhelming - 15 GS |
Have all possible Place of Power bonuses active at the same time. - Guide
Complete all fistfighting quests in Velen, Skellige and Novigrad.
|Fast and Furious|
Win all the horse races in the game.
Reach character development level 35.
|Fire in the Hole|
Destroy 10 monster nests using bombs.
|Fist of the South Star|
Defeat an opponent in a fistfight without taking any damage.
|Geralt and Friends|
Win a round of gwent using only neutral cards.
Play three hero cards in one round of gwent and win the match.
Complete the contract on the shrieker.
|Fearless Vampire Slayer|
Complete the contract on Sarasti.
Complete the contract on the Woodland Spirit.
|Fiend or Foe?|
Complete the contract on Morvudd.
|Ashes to Ashes|
Complete the contract on Therazane.
|The Doppler Effect|
Resolve the doppler problem in Novigrad.
Kill 2 monsters you have a contract on without using Signs, potions, mutagens, oils or bombs.
Fill all mutagen slots.
work in progress Map for Areas for the Witcher
- White Orchard
- Velven (not done yet)
Where can I find … & FAQ
- Wraiths will drop the follow Items: Amethyst Dust, Sapphire Dust, Emerald Dust, Spectr Dust and Essence of Wraiths. A perfect Location to farm this is in Dragonslayer’s Grotto (Monster Den) at #26 (Red Box at my Map, in the South-East. Also here is the four of six of the Griffin Armor Set and Moondust and Hybrid Oil Manuscript. More Location are
- Yes you can reset your Skills, I found a Potion for 1000 Gold (!) at the Shopkeeper #5 in Novigrad
- Sell your Weapons and Armor at the Blacksmith/Armorer they give your more Money then Shopkeepers